Swanline celebrates its 20th year anniversary this month and after 20 years in the print and packaging industry, there are now more reasons than ever to benefit by partnering with Swanline.
Everyone knows that Swanline is the UK’s leading trade only supplier to the print and packaging industry, but perhaps not everyone is aware what exactly has got us where we are today.
20 Reasons to Partner with Swanline:
- We can extend your market capabilities and your service portfolio. We can provide the opportunity to diversify, grow and increase your profitability in value-added markets.
- Integrity, confidentiality and sustainability are entrenched in our values.
- We can offer you a complete solution in our vertically integrated group – from material supply to constructional design to print and conversion to delivery.
- We work with state-of-the-art Artios CAD software in conjunction with large format Kongsberg tables.
- We’ve won industry awards for our creativity and packaging problem solving!
- We understand the demands of contemporary packaging and the need for stand-out POS.
- We are experts in value engineering and sustainable solutions.
- We invest in the latest print technology, so you don’t have to.
- Our print can be embellished with special finishes such as spot varnishes, hot or cold foiling, and specialised coatings e.g. water resistant or fire-retardant coatings which enables our customers to deliver high impact packaging and POS.
- We provide significant support and expertise to customers. We can advise the most suitable, sustainable and cost-effective process(es) for your specific project.
- We have impressive digital print and finishing capabilities, designed to meet today’s ever-changing demands and trends, including versioning and prototyping.
- We cater for small format spot position label mounting right up to the largest formats in Europe.
- We offer stand-alone trade lamination and mounting or fully manufactured products.
- Our BOBST Asitrade Foliostar, Stock Maschinenbau and Automatän EM laminators offer unrivalled versatility.
- We have a BOBST VISIONCUT 1.6 PR Autoplaten® die cutter with Power Register which delivers unrivalled print-to-cut accuracy. The machine can die cut to register double-sided printed sheets and is capable of running at 4,800 sheets per hour; perfect for high quality, shelf-ready, luxury and e-commerce packaging.
- Swanline Paper & Board was founded on an eco-friendly ethos, with the idea of enabling cost neutral sustainability. We have a 100% plastic free portfolio of materials.
- Swanline Print provides ‘Fast Track’, which is a free service that offers priority production lead times, when required. Job complexities vary, so project lead times are agreed between both parties and any external suppliers at the outset and a critical path is configured.
- Where possible we use water and vegetable-based inks, which can be recycled and have zero impact on the environment.
- We are FSC® certified – We are able to supply materials, packaging and POS as FSC certified products. FSC certification provides complete assurance that the certified products are sourced from sustainably managed forests.
- As a trade only supplier, we know you need peace of mind when we deliver to your customers. We have a fleet of plain liveried vehicles, so we can deliver on your behalf using your branded paperwork for total confidentiality.
To partner with a 100% trade only supplier with over 20 years’ experience in the print and packaging industry, you can contact Swanline online today or call 01785 816 686.