Swanline Group is a centrally-located, creative, innovation driven and customer-focused company. We recognise that the future of our company relies on recruiting great people. If you would like to work for Swanline Group have a look at our latest vacancies.
We are always looking for new talent at Swanline Group, if you feel you would be a good fit please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRAINEE SALES ADMIN ASSISTANT
Reporting to – Sales Order Process manager
Date – March 2021
This is position would be
suitable for a person who is either a school lever aged 16 or over or someone
with more experience as we will provide training to the right applicant, the in
house training will give the successful applicant scope for development as they
become more proficient within their role enabling them to transgress to a more
established member of the team, this will evolve to a position of handling our
higher profile accounts and learning a mini project management style role.
Detailed elements of role
Use of the management information system.
· Acknowledging customer purchase orders
· Logging new and repeat products on to the
· Communicating with customers via email &
· Raising and sending supplier material purchase
· Liaising with internal departments to ensure a
smooth flow of work.
· Generating paperwork for production areas.
· Ensuring logistics and the planning departments
are aware of upcoming projects.
· Communicating with suppliers by email and by
telephone regarding queries.
Administration & general office duties
· Answering the telephone
· Attending to visitors
· Various filing tasks and other general admin
· Assistance on specific projects / group tasks
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
· Good attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to concentrate and focus in a busy
· Strong numerical skills
· Ability to work in a close team environment
Some experience of the Microsoft office package will be required.
Swanline Print has a vacancy for a planner who would be responsible for assisting with the day to day scheduling of the Company’s manufacturing machinery.
Principal Areas of Responsibility
· Maintain schedule of jobs for each machine so as to:
o Ensure delivery of completed jobs on time
o Maximise machine running hours
o Take advantage of efficiencies between jobs
· Import of new jobs into planning system and allocation to machinery.
· Daily revisions to the manufacturing schedule to reflect changing circumstances and new priorities.
· Maintain long term plan with jobs allocated to likely production windows.
· Generation of capacity information including:
o Determination of whether new work can be accommodated a short notice
o Determination of lead times
o Identification of capacity issues as new jobs are loaded.
· Maintain detailed view of status of components required for jobs to go live including:
o Prior conversion operations
· Liaison with suppliers to progress material and other deliveries required for production.
· Direct communication with selected ‘Trade’ customers
o Ascertain delivery/collection requirements
o Provide updates on current production
· Develop detailed knowledge of machinery to enable:
o Refinement of running data
o Utilise inter changeability of jobs between machines
o Identify problem jobs
· Liaison with transport department to provide details for daily load planning.
Qualifications / Experience
The ideal candidate will:
· Have some experience of planning / scheduling
· Have some experience with communicating with suppliers
· Have some experience of communicating directly with customers
· Be capable of careful analysis and logical decision making
· Have good IT skills
· Commensurate with experience
· Company pension scheme
Applications by email to Rikki@swanline-print.co.uk- All applications to be submitted by 31st March